The Derma Roller or micro-needling is a revolutionary hand-held device which has the ability to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin to promote healthier skin cells. 

 

How does it work? 

The Derma Roller System renews your skin cells from the inside out by using Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). This is a process whereby the Derma Roller’s 200 microfibres needles are rolled over the skin to cause temporary channels. Whilst the pores are open it triggers the body’s natural healing process thereby stimulating collagen and elastin production. 

 

The production of Collagen and Elastin helps thicken the skin, smooth away fine lines and rids the skin of hyper pigmentation. When the Derma Roller is applied simultaneously with the application of enzymes, vitamins and hyaluronic acid serums, the effects are greatly emphasised. 

 

In approximately one to two hours after the application of the Derma Roller these micro-channels fully close through the body’s natural healing process, providing just enough time for new Collagen structures to form within the skins lower layers but short enough recovery time to ensure the resumption of your normal schedule. 

In approximately one to two hours after the application of the Derma Roller these micro-channels fully close through the body’s natural healing process, providing just enough time for new Collagen structures to form within the skins lower layers but short enough recovery time to ensure the resumption of your normal schedule.

In approximately one to two hours after the application of the Derma Roller these micro-channels fully close through the body’s natural healing process, providing just enough time for new Collagen structures to form within the skins lower layers but short enough recovery time to ensure the resumption of your normal schedule. 

By continuously triggering the body’s natural healing process this way, the skin constantly stimulates Collagen and Elastin production needed to help restore and remodel the skin on a cosmetic level. 

 

What can the Derma Roller System (DRS) treat? 

The Derma Roller System can be used by both men and women and has numerous beneficial effects including: 

• Anti-ageing 

• Anti-wrinkle

• Hyper Pigmentation treatment 

• Scar removal (Including acne scar removal) 

• Skin smoothing 

• Stretch mark removal 

• Cellulite treatment

Did you know?

Only minor fractions (at most 0.3%) of the active substances in your favourite creams, gels or lotions can actually penetrate the surface of your skin. The majority of these (the other 99.7%) is wasted on your towel, pillow, in the shower etc. The active ingredients in these substances do not penetrate deeply enough to be very effective because your skin protects your body from the external environment. However, research has shown that when lotions are used with the Derma Roller System, the effectiveness of these substances are enhanced by up to 40 times!

Results are quick and simple

The speed at which you will see results depends on the condition you are treating, the needle length used and how extensively your body needs to remodel the affected area. Skin renews itself every 40 days, which is why your treatment should should be carried out for at least a 3 month period. Results are dramatic and fast. You will be able to notice smoother, clearer skin within the first 3-4 weeks, and your skin should heal completely after several months of using the Derma Roller System. It is recommended to take before/after pictures to help you notice improvements in your skin from one week to another because it can be difficult to spot daily changes.

PRICES

Derma Roller/Microneedling

Singular Treatment: £70 
Package x3 Treatments: £190 
Package x5 Treatments: £300